Training & Development
The training and development department’s mission is to ensure that people with disabilities have access to excellent services in our community. We believe training is the first step towards this mission because it ensures we have confident, capable, and professional staff.
At HSI, we have put time and resources into developing curriculum based upon state standards, emerging, evidence-based practices and input from people served, staff and families who know the needs of service recipients in our community.
We know that you and your organization value providing excellent services and need a cost effective training solution. We have designed courses that consist of targeted information, specific to your organization’s needs, and courses that will fit into any time frame.
- Preventing Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation through appropriate boundaries and interactions with People Served and their families
- Confidentiality and HIPAA
- ISP Planning and Person Centered Goals
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Positive Behavioral Supports
- Crisis Prevention Intervention
- Medication Administration
- CPR/First Aid/AED
For information or enrollment information, contact us.